Thursday, September 6, 2007

10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I am scared of wasps, hornets & abnormally HUGE bumble bees!

2. My favorite color is GREEN.

3. I'd rather work in the yard than do inside chores.

4. When I was a kid I wanted to be an indian when I grew up (as in Native American).

5. I've broken 4 bones: My skull, two bones in my forearm, and my pinky toe.

6. "Bird" is a nick name that my siblings call me for two reasons: 1) I was born with a lot of hair that stood straight up and I somehow resembled a bird & 2) I always seemed to be flying through the air. Of course I never landed very gracefully - see random fact #5.

7. I love my babies and think it's so very RUDE that they keep growing up!

8. I love to be creative & artsy, but rarely find the time.

9. I have been known to start laughing uncontrollably and not beable to stop! Sometimes I even forget what's so funny...,but that just makes it all the more funny!

10. I like to have fresh baked cookies ready for the kids when they come home from school and listen to how their day went. Just like my mom did!

No comments: