Wednesday, January 16, 2008

JANUARY

I love this picture of Aaron and Sara. Have you ever seen a STUDLIER daddy! This was taken on Sunday. We were actually trying to get a picture of Sara because she looks like a princess in that dress, but she wouldn't pause for a picture by herself so Aaron snatched her up.
I always wish I had more time to paint...and a place to do it! The dining room table gets sacrificed during my creative urges, and then for how ever long my project lasts we have to find a different area to eat dinner. This also happened last week when I brought out my sewing machine to hem pants, patch holes, and fix buttons. That's why I am so excited to get our basement DONE...or at least started! One of the rooms will be my ART STUDIO which I have always dreamt of since I was a kid. Any way, this is what I painted this week while Aaron was out of town on business. It helps to have little projects to do while he is gone, and it felt good to finally sit down and paint.

No comments: