Friday, March 21, 2008

IT'S A MIRACLE!

Earlier this week I returned home from running a bunch of errands to find the diamond in my wedding ring was missing! I was so upset. Any way, I called IKEA and told them my diamond was missing (as if it would ever be found in such a GIANT store) and I searched the house and van and retraced my steps the best I could. Still no luck! Then this morning (5 days later) Rylie put on her sparkly leotard to get ready for gymnastics. She came to me all sad and told me that one of her sparklies fell off and she handed me what she though was a sequin from her leotard! It was my diamond! I asked to show me where she found it. It was on the rug that lays by the front door! I didn't think I'd ever see that diamond again. And yes all of Rylie's "sparklies" are still on her leotard. Rylie was thrilled by my reaction to her finding my diamond that she keeps reminding us that she found it :-) Yeah!

No comments: