Thursday, June 19, 2008

Little Miss Curlers...2nd attempt!

I attempted to put curlers in Sara's hair again after her bath tonight. (The last time I put curlers in she pulled them all out within 5 minutes after I put her to bed.) She was so cute with them in and in her nighty that I had to take pictures. She's way into peek-a-boo and that's what she was doing when I took this shot. So tonight I asked her to keep them in and very sweetly she said, "OK Mommy." This time when I went in to her room to check on her she had not only taken them out, but completely shredded one of the rollers with her teeth. There were foam pieces all over the floor. (that may seem naughty, but how can I get mad at that adorable face!) Her hair still looked a little curly, so we'll see if the curls stay through the night. If so I'll take a few pictures in the morning. Her daddy comes home from NY so she's gotta look cute!

No comments: