Monday, November 17, 2008

Hike somewhere near Payson

On Saturday we drove down toward Payson for a little day hike. It was also a trip for exploring because I love the little towns near Payson. Any way, we hiked in the snow and MUD! It was funny to hear what the kids had to say as their feet got heavier and heavier as the wet sticky mud caked onto their boots. Luckily no one lost a boot in all that gunk. Despite the mud we had a lot of fun and it was so pretty. I love the way the aspen trees look in the snow. After the hike we topped it off with some of my mom's homemade cookies (she was visiting last week and of course made us some). To those of you who don't know...my mom's cookies aren't just some ordinary cookies. They truly are the yummiest, bestest, chocolaty-est cookies in the whole world. And she left me some frozen cookie dough balls in my freezer so I can bake 'em any time I want...yum! Here are some pictures from the hike:




Eating Gramma's cookies!

No comments: