Wednesday, January 28, 2009

REAL life animals holding very still!

Rylie went on a preschool field trip to Cabelas this morning. I didn't go this time but heard all about it from Rylie. Cabelas has tanks filled with fish and real (but now dead) animals that have been stuffed and preserved and now on display throughout the store. I guess they were given a tour by one of the employees. I asked Rylie if she saw all the animals. She excitedly answered saying she had and that they are all REAL and they have to hold very still! She told me she didn't have to worry about the bears eating her because they are supposed to hold real still too! I smiled and decided there's no harm in letting her believe that. Besides, kids only get to believe things like that for a short time before common sense comes along and ruins all the fun!

No comments: