Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sara is a SUNBEAM now!


And she has been running around proclaiming that she is "Sunbeam Girl" since her first day on Sunday! It sounds like a super hero name, and I'm glad she realizes just how special being a sunbeam is.


Jesus wants me for a sunbeam,
to shine for Him each day.
In every way try to please Him,
at home, at school, at play.
A sunbeam, a sunbeam!
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam!
A sunbeam, a sunbeam!
I'll be a sunbeam for Him!

FYI: Primary is the sunday school class children ages 3-11 attend. Each age group is divided into classes and the 3 year old class are the sunbeams.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks like a fun Christmas and I love the gift to Jesus (we might steal that idea for next year).
How exciting that Sara is a sunbeam. Miss Reese will have one more year of nursery before she joins her!