Friday, December 9, 2011

AWESOME hair!

I saw on pinterest a tutorial for perfect curly locks.  I couldn't wait to try it!  Here's how it's done:

While hair is still wet, divide it in sections and twist the strands until they start coiling up on themselves.  Then pin them or use pony tails to keep it in place.  Just like so:

Once the hair is almost dry, undo the little buns, but leave the twists until it's completely dry!

Gently, undo the twists with your fingers or a pick, and...
 TA-DA!

AWESOME!

Violet wasn't a fan, but I couldn't stop laughing!  Maybe I should have tried this on my girls with thicker hair...with thicker sections.  

Try, try again :-)

6 comments:

Karla said...

I am laughing so hard right now :)

Dawn said...

WOW!

Amy said...

haha, that last picture is hilarious!!

maeg said...

I just realized she looks like "Doc" from "Back To The Future"!

Jeri said...

I read this the other day and didn't have time to comment, but I've been chuckling about this post ever since. Hilarious! Loved the set-up.
One of my kids saw the final picture and thought it was their cousin who seriously has that hair naturally!
Jeri

bathroom storage said...

Good day
AWESOME hair!
Attractive component of content! Thanks for posting just the tips I was hunting for in a supportive way.