Wednesday, February 22, 2012

FAREWELL!

Sadly, it has come time to say good bye to this ole blog.  I have been putting this off for so long now.  It may sound silly, but ever since we had Violet the blog title just didn't fit any more.  We are no longer 6, and there's more to us now than just SMARKS.  How do you add a V to that any way?  

So much time goes into keeping up a blog.  It's our family journal in a way.  So it really is hard for me to leave it behind.  I have been keeping a secondary blog that I planned to archive all my arsty stuff, but if you think keeping one blog is hard, it obviously is harder keeping up with two.  So I'm simply going to just keep the second one up to date and it won't just be arsty...it'll just be anything I have time for.

so here's the link: www.eclecticnut.blogspot.com




And one day when I come across a boat load of money...I'm going to have 6SMARKS printed :)


So long blog!  I'm gonna miss you :(

5 comments:

Wendy said...

i think you can change your blog name and it still remains the same. i hope that you'll reconsider keeping your blog. it is so fun to keep up with.

Karla said...

I just put your new blog in my google reader :) Looking forward to keeping up with you.

P.S. Blurb.com does a great job of making a hard copy of your blog. I do it yearly for our family journal. If you want to see the final product stop by or drop me an email and I can pop over and show you :)

Dawn said...

Well I just looked on your other blog and it looks like you are still updating family stuff too....Now, I have to change it on my blog...which I don't ever do! So hopefully I can find ya again (: ha ha

bedroom decorating said...

Hello
Fabulous posting! This webpage presents helpful data to us, I praise you

bathroom renovations said...

Good day
I read your distinguished article and I think your blog will be one of the best if you keep up the good work!