Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sammy's story

Last month I posted Sammy's story that he wrote for the Reflection's contest and it turns out that he won at his school level for the literary section. Next he goes to counsel...I'm not sure what that means but I'm sure I'll learn more about it soon. Both Sam and Kaeli were awarded a ribbon and coupons for some cool stuff just for participating.

ANKLE UPDATE: I'm doing much better. I was on crutches for over 2 weeks! Now I just use them in the morning until I can get my brace on. My foot and toes are still purple even after 3.5 weeks! But the swelling is mostly down and I'm able to drive and get around. I can walk on the front part of my foot, but not on my heal yet. I try to walk like I'm not a gimp, but I still get looks from strangers so I still have a ways to go. Thanks for all your prayers! I'll be back to running before we know it!

No comments: