Sunday, August 17, 2008

MOSCOW

Last week we made a trip to see our friends and family. The first day we drove to Boise, and visited all our old friends and neighbors and spent the night w/ my aunt. We even attended our old ward the next morning. We left feeling a bit homesick for our old friends and old way of life. We then drove up to Moscow to see my parents and my sister and her two kids. It was so fun just to hang out and visit. We went up Kamiak Butte (for old times sake) and were reminded of the beauty of the palouse. We drove around Pullman where I went to highschool and Aaron and I both attended WSU. It was fun to point out to the kids my old house and where Sam and Kaeli were born. We also got to go see my Dad's new lab and look at spores under the microscope. (Sam wants to be a scientist when he grows up.) We also visited the bears at WSU. The next day we went to Moscow's public pool and swam. They have a fun kiddie pool area and some fun slides. The kids love the water and didn't hesitate to jump right in. On Wednesday we left Moscow and drove up to Liberty Lake to visit some friends from college, and then we drove to Kennewick...

No comments: