Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday...to me!

Aaron has a habit of spoiling me on my birthday. This year he called me up from work on Friday and told me that Dawn (his awesome sister) was taking the kids for the night and we were going to SLC to hang out. So I packed an overnight bag for the kids and myself and we headed to Dawn's to drop the kids off. We went to SLC and ate sushi (one of those things I swore I would never eat that now I love) and then meandered around downtown. In the morning we went to the Farmer's Market, which I absolutely loved. Aaron was so patient (shopping really isn't his thing) as I looked at almost every booth and told him what I thought was so cute and what I thought wasn't so cute (oh what the hubby endures!). Then we headed to REI to pick out hiking boots, which I have needed for so long. Aaron bought these studly Keens for me (pictured below). After lunch we returned to Dawn's and of course visited for hours and pigged out on pizza. Sunday was my actual birthday which was just nice and relaxing. Any way, THANKS HUBBS for the awesome birthday!

P.S. We have a new nephew! He was born this morning super early (just missed my b-day by a few hours!) So Congrats to B and Lila on their baby boy Maxton!

No comments: