Thursday, February 5, 2009

Maegan the WHITE

OK so I can't believe I'm going to admit this, but here goes... I have been finding stark WHITE hairs growing on the top of my head! Not gray ones...WHITE! I plucked 2 last week and last night I found 2 more!!! Interesting to know...I had four white hairs and I have four kids! Coincidence? I think not! I wonder how many other white hairs I have that are just hiding? Maybe I should stop plucking each one I see...I might not have any more left to pluck if I keep this up! Any way, I was trying to look on the bright side of this (not an easy thing to do), and I thought of Gandolf the Gray. If you're not a "Lord of the Rings" fan you probably have no idea who I'm talking about. So in a nutshell...Gandolf the Gray is a wizard with gray hair. While fighting a demon they fall into an everlasting pit and everyone thinks he's dead. He fights the demon and miraculously returns. He comes back with white hair and has become Gandolf the WHITE. So basically he got a promotion! I thought mommies didn't get promotions (until they became Grammas of course). I guess I was wrong. Although it was just a few white hairs I consider myself promoted to white. Congrats to me! But I think I just might cover it up with "Dark Ash Brown" so we can keep this promotion just between you and I :-)

No comments: