Thursday, March 5, 2009

so HUGE!


Sara is my big HELPER during the day. Above you can see she is helping sort the socks (what? you can't tell that's what she's doing?). She randomly puts them in piles and even puts little piles on the table as if she were setting it for dinner, so each person has a little pile of socks for their place setting. She is so ready to be big. In fact, yesterday she told me, "Mom, I am HUGE!" I had to laugh and I agreed. She's been doing some huge stuff lately, like using the potty for both #1 and #2 and staying dry all day! She also moved out of her crib a few months ago! She is always following her siblings around mimicking their behavior (not sure if that's a good thing) and insists on doing things all by herself. Although she's "super huge" we hope she stays small for a little while longer :-)

No comments: