Monday, March 28, 2011

A Decade Old!

It's birthday time at our house again!


Our little Kaeli is now TEN!
FLASHBACK: Here she is when she was 4 years old:

We love our Kaeky-Ray!

Kaeli holds a very special place in my heart.
She is sweet, strong, smart & spunky!
She has a big heart and is a good friend.
She is mature & wise beyond her years,
but also very silly and loves to have a fun time!
Kaeli is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!
We are so grateful for our Kaeli!


She asked for a baker's hat :-)
Looks like she's ready to whip up somethin' GOOD!

This was the cake I made for Kaeli.
The colors in the picture are messed up!
They really weren't this putrid.
The colors were neon pink, purple, orange & yellow.


I had never used fondant before. I still have a lot to learn, but it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I found fondant and a how-to book at Walmart. But really all the credit belongs to You Tube! You can learn anything on You Tube!

I think I may have found a new hobby!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

HaPPY BirTHday!!! I LOVE LOVE the picture of when she was 4!! So cute! And awesome cake!!

Emilee said...

She is way too pretty... y'all are in touble! Happy b-day cute girl!

Cove Sandbergs said...

Lovin the cake and the candles are really fun too!