Sunday, May 8, 2011

Introducing...


So I have been pondering this idea for quite awhile....  I love to do projects.  I love to do art.  I love to create.  BUT I rarely have had time to do these things as much as I want.  A few months ago as I jotted down my new year's resolutions, making time to do these things was at the top of the list.  I know that when I make time to create I am so much happier and feel so much more complete. Sooooo creating a blog where I can record my creations was a natural step, because it gives me accountability to make time for these projects and blogging is just one more creative outlet.  I will keep SMARKS as more of a family blog and the Eclectic Nut as my Artsy/DIY/Creations/Project (not sure exactly what it really is) blog.

Check it out and let me know what you think...for reals, I would love your feedback!

www.eclecticnut.blogspot.com

1 comment:

AD said...

I think it is a cool page!