Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our little GHOUL is THREE!


Our sweet Sara turned 3 on Friday! She has looked forward to this birthday for the longest time! Her siblings all have birthdays i
n the first half of the year, so the wait for Sara to have her own celebration seemed like forever to her. At first she would say her birthday was "coming up", as her birthday got closer she would say it was "Halloween", and finally she was able to say her birthday was "the day before Halloween." Maybe next year we'll work on saying October 30th.

This birthday was so much fun for me because of Sara's sweet innocence of it all! She couldn't wait to have cake and she couldn't wait for us to sing to her! Having presents to open didn't occur to her until the day of. She would ask me if her "birthday" was in the fridge, referring to her cake. Her excitement for it all was through the roof and I loved every bit of it!

Of course Sara had to endure a photo shoot in a new and cute outfit.

Love dem BOOTS!

Sara loves to pretend to be a ballerina, so I couldn't resist this leotard, tutu, and slippers. I figure that out of four girls my odds of having a ballerina are increasing. Maybe it'll be my Sara Kate :-)

This little princess has captured our hearts. Here she is at just a few weeks old...with her crazy dark brown hair that I couldn't ever get to lay down :-) Who knew she would end up with "yellow" hair.

No comments: