Monday, September 14, 2009

Little Biker


Rylie has been wanting to ride her bike without training wheels all summer. She's been ready for the longest time! We've just been too busy and gone too much to take her out. After her begging I finally told Aaron that taking Rylie out on her bike was one of the chores on his "hubby-do-list". He was happy to oblige. It only took a few minutes before Rylie was riding like a pro. She really was ready! I feel bad we didn't get to this sooner. So here is a video Aaron took on his phone while running with her. It cracks me up to hear her giggling all the way :-)



Way to go Rylie! Now we just need to work on braking :-)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Way to go Rylie!!! Such a good rider in such a short period of time! Meag- You are so stinkin creative! I really think we need to do a girls craft night and you can teach me your mad creative skills...or at least teach me how to organize (: Wish you lived about an hour closer to us!!