Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rylie's first day!





Rylie started kindergarten this morning!!! She was so excited! And maybe just a little nervous. I thought she looked adorable in her uniform. I gave her a big, long squeeze good-bye and immediately plopped my sunglasses back over my eyes so she wouldn't see them whelming up with tears. I quickly recovered and watched her walk into her classroom through the big window. She looked so little! I lingered as long as I could and of course I started crying as I walked out the building to my car... holding hands with Sara. I can't wait to pick Rylie up at 11:15 and see how her first day of school went! In the mean time, I can enjoy some one-on-one with my sweet Sara.

Bravely walking into the classroom...

So eager to learn!

P.S. How can parents stand having ALL-DAY kindergarten??? What a sad concept!

No comments: