Monday, October 12, 2009

Am I nesting too soon?


I went to the Baby Day Expo on Saturday! There were a ton of vendors selling anything and everything BABY! It was so much fun to see all the creative things for your little ones. I came home with a few ideas of things I can make myself. I can't wait to get started! But I also made a very exciting purchase...a baby SLING! Have you ever seen new mommies walking around with their baby in a sling? It always looks so natural and so comfy for baby. Any way, th
ere was a vendor at the expo (my favorite one there) who was selling slings of all fabrics and colors. They were super cute! You can check them out at their website www.modmum.com. A baby can be carried in a ton of different positions too, not just in the cradle carry. I'm not sure why I am still so revved up over this purchase, but maybe it's because I can't wait to put my new baby in my sling and walk around all motherly-like! Are you catching on to my fantasy or is it all my own? Sadly, I still have 4 loooooooooooong months to go before I have a little one to fill my sling...

Mine is blue, although I'm having a girl. I just liked it the most, and I think that's OK :-)

No comments: