Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Racin' & A Skiin'

So last week I decided to run a 10K.  I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking.  I signed up on a Tuesday night, leaving myself only 3 days to prepare for the race!  Most people train for these for weeks!  Needless to say, I had butterflies all week and didn't sleep much...
 Can I just say, post-race pictures are never pretty!
These are my racin' buddies (they are awesome!):
I didn't quite make my goal time, BUT I did get 4th in my age group :-)

The four of us are looking for another race, so we'll see how I do next time!

On our way home from the race, friends called us inviting us to go water skiing.  YAY!

Here's my hunky hubby wake boarding!


I skiied too, and even Sam and Kaeli got up on skiis!!!!

 This giant-banana-looking-thing was a blast!
Thank you Rosiers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh why wasn't I invited to go boating? Haha just kiddin... Looks like a blast!
-kiera

Jeri said...

You go, girl! Bet you slept well that night.